Our client is a global international leading fintech company, that offers online services that include cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions and risk management to millions of small businesses from a variety of industries across the world. The company is listed in the Forbes Fintech 50 List and has employees more than 2,500 employees across 4 Continents. Famous for their payment services and used by consumers and business for low cost / instant payments and receivables, our client is expanding their operations in Thailand and is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to head their Sales Efforts in Thailand in the following role.
The Business Development Manager will be reporting to the Vice President Asia, who is based abroad, and will be responsible for the business development tasks including increasing business adoption and market penetration, aiming for SMBs and professional businesses in Thailand. The successful candidate’s overall responsibilities are outlined as follows:
- Acquiring and onboarding new SMB customers for company across all verticals
- Identifying and approaching prospective customers and building a strong pipeline of opportunities
- Exceeding individual sales targets, both number of clients and Gross Merchandize Volume (GMV) for company’s SMB business
- Driving below the line activities to augment customer acquisitions and represent company in industry forums to drive awareness
- Creating & articulating compelling value propositions for company services in coordination with the marketing team
- Collaborating across different functions within company to seal the deal
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, or any related field, with strong preference to those with well-recognized Graduate level Degrees
- At least 5+ years as a top quota carrying business development manager, with a track record of outperforming targets and annual quotas
- Proven success in selling payments/ecommerce solutions to SMB customers is essential
- Excellent command in both spoken and written English
- Ability to build strong relationships, as demonstrated through prior experience prospecting and leveraging industry contacts to develop and close new businesses
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- High integrity and passion for excellence
This is a great opportunity to grow your career path with one of the world’s most prestigious companies, with the added benefits of a competitive pay package, home-office allowance, and a variety of formal and informal training programs opportunities.