Our client is a globally known high fashion brand, renowned for its unique design of women’s clothing and accessories. Established in Italy for over 30 years, our client has grown into one of the world’s renowned high fashion brands with numerous boutiques located on a global scale and currently, they are seeking a Store Manager to manage an assigned store in Bangkok in the following capacity.
The Store Manager will be accountable for overall store performance, as well as managing and coaching the store team and leading and supporting all activities to achieve store targets. The overall duties and responsibilities of this sought-after position are outlined as follows:
- Driving and maximizing sales performances, driving the store team to exceed their KPIs.
- Proposing and developing business plans
- Meeting the store-operating budget and controlling store expenses
- Representing the Company on the local market, identifying new opportunities to increase customer footfall, attracting new clients and building a loyal relationship with the brand
- Being present on the sales floor, ensuring a proper approach and service to the Clients
- Guaranteeing an excellent Client satisfaction and the highest level of Client service
- Fostering a strong private appointment culture
- Promoting an entrepreneurial and team spirit using effective communication, ensuring efficient organization and professional growth
- The ideal Store Manager is able to attract and recruit the best talents available on the market through networking and scouting
- Developing a proper sales strategy, in cooperation with the Retail Merchandising, Visual Merchandising and Retail Operations teams
- Cooperating with the Retail Events Office for the organization of local events and defining a challenging and realistic target per Client, proposing new opportunities for local events in partnership with local Stakeholders and Influencers
- Qualified to a degree level in any subject (business/retail management subject is a plus)
- At least 2 years of store management experience
- Business-driven, organized and detail-oriented.
- Mature and assertive, with strong leadership and team management skills
- Ability to motivate and persuade people, with strong customer service mindset
- Interest in luxury/fashion, art, and design
- Excellent command in both spoken and written English and Thai (Mandarin Chinese is preferred)
The successful candidate will have the potential to develop their career in one of the world’s most distinguished luxury accessory brands. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a generous compensation package and training opportunities.