Store Manager - Luxury Goods
Our client is a globally known multinational luxury brand with retail operations in the world’s most sought after retail locations. Established in Europe in the early 1900’s our client has grown into one of the world’s largest Luxury Good Group in the world and one of their most popular fashion brands is seeking an experienced Store Manager to take on the following role:
The Store Manager will report to the Regional Retail Manager (expat) and take responsibility for the management of a luxury good outlet in one of Bangkok’s most popular shopping centers. This will involve the following:
- Manage operations of the store
- Increase sales and profits in the store by planning operations of every functions
- Handle the store’s budget and analyze the store’s sales for future improvements
- Follow Company’s procedures when it is applicable to the store
- Handle customer service in the store and ensure other staffs in the store provides customer service according to the company’s standards
- Ensure staffs know that customer’s service satisfaction is very essential and will affects their KPI
- Qualified to degree level in a related subject.
- 7+ years of fashion retail operations experience within an international luxury goods related and /or brand.
- Must have previous fashion / luxury good store management experience.
- Strong background in fashion and proven management achievements/ skills in the retail sector.
- Very Good English communication skills.
- Candidates who have overseas working experiences in the retail sector are preferred.