Our client is a tech start up with operations spanned across several key markets in SEA within the technology sector. Established in Singapore several years ago, our client offers an end-to-end SAAS (Service as a Software) solution that helps automate management process to optimize workforce productivity. Due to their rapid growth, our client is currently seeking for a Vice President Commercial to take on the following role:
The Vice President Commercial will be reporting directly to the Country Manager and will be responsible for the management of sales and business development strategies to drive market demand and create a high-performance team. This sought-after position’s overall duties and responsibilities are outlined as follows:
- Being involved in the pitch, proposal and closing of large enterprise opportunities
- Mentoring the sales team regularly, to improve their funnel health
- Growing company’s accounts month on month, by working with the Customer Success team to develop smart ways to add more value for our customers
- Building and maintaining good relationships with industry leaders, participating in industry events, utilize digital platforms, webinars, and offline events
- Working closely with the Country Manager on building local strategic partnerships which can fast track company’s sales efforts
- Maintaining a rhythm of business that breeds learning, accountability, and collaboration
- Being a coach, being radically candid about what and how your direct reports can improve, then providing them the development tools to reach that level
- Developing a dream workplace that the team would love to come to
- Creating a ‘stronger together’ mentality such that ops and sales love working together in an environment of trust
- At least a bachelor’s degree in a related subject
- 7+ years of working experience in leading Sales/Business Development operations, ideally from the SAAS sector.
- Previous B2B strategy& sales experiences are highly preferred.
- Strong in leadership and communication skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team
- Flexible to travel to the company’s other offices once in a while
This progressive company has an excellent reputation in the region. The successful candidate will be provided with a full compensation package including a competitive basic salary and extensive fringe benefits.