Our client is a large multinational company with various brands and a global market share leader in the cosmetics and beauty (cosmetics) sector with various high-end skin care and cosmetics brands sold internationally. Due to the continuous growth, there is an opening in their Thailand brand of operations for an experienced Visual Merchandiser Executive to take on a crucial role in the following capacity.
The Visual Merchandiser Executive will be responsible for planning and implementing creative visual merchandising strategies to create appealing and distinctive visual displays to attract and lead customers throughout the store. This includes creating displays and graphic designs and using appropriate visual materials to communicate and support the brand’s message and image. The overall duties and responsibilities of this sought-after position are outlined as follows:
- Create artistic designs for store promotional materials.
- Collaborate with the marketing team on artworks and launching campaign projects.
- Support visual merchandising, counter display, and POSM placement at all stores in Thailand.
- Ensure timely delivery and installation of visual displays.
- Support the overall branding and image of the organization.
- Research and generate design ideas and source props and accessories to deliver clear brand image and key messages that align with the organization’s culture and target market.
- Design, install, and update displays to promote new product launches and reflect festive or seasonal themes.
- Stay informed on market trends and competitors.
- Set up and maintain eye-catching visual displays and ensure that prices and details are visible.
- Monitor expenditures and adhere to budget whilst ensuring timely completion of tasks and projects.
- Build and maintain relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Maintain inventory of supplies and tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in interior design, architecture, marketing, or other related fields.
- At least 5+ years of proven experience in retail merchandising, cosmetics, fashion, or styling.
- Excellent visual design skills with strong retail merchandising experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design tools.
- Good command of written and verbal communication in English and Thai.
- Able to work under close supervision and comprehend detailed instruction.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Creative, imaginative, and dynamic.