Our client is the Thailand’s eCommerce platform in the beauty and healthcare sector in Thailand. Formed by a group of experienced entrepreneurs, our client has formed one of the most well know online platforms for their customers to find and get unique promotions and a full-service online booking platform in Thailand. Established in Thailand in 2018, our client has grown into Thailand’s leading healthcare booking platform and continues to experience significant growth, and due to that, they are looking for an experienced Vice President Finance to take on a crucial role within their growing organization in the following capacity.
This sought-after position will be working closely with the management team to developing and implementing financial process and systems. The Vice President Finance will report to the expatriate CEO and its overall duties and responsibilities are outlined as follows:
- Leading the finance team and overseeing the full spectrum of finance and accounting activities for the business, including but not limited to setting up finance operation in, supporting new product launches and partnership deals, delivers annual audited financial statements and working with the corporate finance / FP&A team on budgets
- Oversight of financial reporting, legal entity month end closing, related party transactions and cash flow management, provides regular compliance reporting and tracking performance against budget
- Monitoring, implementing, and maintaining financial systems for reporting, funding, and liquidity management, automate and increase efficiency in finance processes
- Setting up procedures and policies and working closely with other functional leads in Finance, Products, Operations, Marketing etc.
- Responsible for the preparation and/or administration of tax obligations including GST, withholding and corporate income tax returns as well as other day-to-day finance functions. Working closely with tax department to resolve queries and tax audits
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by the CEO
- Qualified to a degree level in finance, or a related subject
- 8 – 10 years of relevant working experience, with at least 3 years of experience in managing a team
- Previous start-up experience highly preferred
- Proficient command in both spoken and written English and Thai
- Presentable look with outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Strategic and analytical thinkers who are driven by results and can innovate and develop creative business and financial solutions
- Experience in driving process improvements, internal controls, and systems implementation
This is a great opportunity to grow your career with a very well-known beauty and healthcare booking platform in Thailand, with the added benefit of a competitive pay package and numerous training and travel opportunities.