|Job Type||Full time|
|Salary||up to 45,000 THB/Month|
Our client is a multinational food flavoring and ingredients company which is headquartered in the Netherlands. In Thailand they have a small manufacturing facility with around 15 employees, however they plan to increase production by 300% over the next few years. They are seeking a new product innovation specialist to join their team in Bangkok.
The sought-after candidate will report to the R&D Innovations Manager and assist with new product developments / flavoring development and trials / assessments for our client’s customers internationally. This will involve the following key responsibilities:
· Taste and evaluate existing flavors, including dosage, related to customer’s target.
· Apply flavor in sweet or savory applications and select the most performing ones, using sensory tests.
· Carry out flavor application projects in compliance with delays, hygiene, quality and security.
· Develop new product prototypes that effectively demonstrate opportunities for company’s products.
· Work with flavorist on new products ranges and collections, and related presentations.
· Prepare market surveys, products leaflet and marketing presentations and search for new food and beverage trends for effective developments.
· Prepare flavor samples, product recipes, finished products, samples and presentations.
· Be involved in HACCP and ISO norms.
· Set up internal tasting sessions (evaluation panels).
· Work closely with all R&D and Sales departments.
· Coordinate between R&D laboratories and sales.
· Degree in food technology or related field.
· 2+ years’ experience in a R&D / Flavor Creation role preferably in a multinational food company.
· Dynamic, fast and flexible team player within a multi-cultural team.
· Fluent in English, computer literacy, knowledge of the food industry area.