|Job Type||Full time|
This client is a large multinational company with various brands and a global market share leader in the home appliance / consumer electronics sector internationally. There is an opening in their Thailand branch of operations for an experienced e-Commerce marketing professional to take on a new role to manage the roll-out of their online channels of sales in the following role:
The successful candidate will manage the marketing activities of one of the business’s prestigious cosmetics brands, and be required to fulfill the following duties and responsibilities:
· Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion and reporting as well as the development affiliate marketing programs
· Updating website for new mobile or computer systems to appeal to current and future customers
· Oversee and manage Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media, Email marketing programs.
· Analyze various data in order to deliver data driven strategies in order to deliver top performance and achieve KPIs
· Being a center for Facebook, Instagram and other Social Media channels – i.e., fan page admin, monitoring all E-Commerce promotion questions and comment from customers
· •Constructing, developing monthly plan and monitoring to drive online traffic to all E-commerce channel including with Brand Site
· Utilizing all related marketing and online media techniques to drive sales
· Qualified to graduate degree level in a marketing or related subject.
· Minimum experience of 3 years in digital marketing role preferably within the Consumer Electronics sector.
· Strong experience and expertise in E-commerce management and strategies
· Strong background and experience in basic e-Commerce practices that include but are not limited to UX, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver and Google Analytics
· Past working experience optimizing digital marketing channels such as PPC, SEO, Social Media Display and affiliate marketing channels
· Good English communication skills – written and spoken.