|Job Type||Full time|
Our client a well-established Business Process Outsourcing firms specializing in corporate services that range from Legal, Management Accounting, Payroll and Market Entry Services to global companies throughout Asia. Established for over 20 years, our client has experienced continuous growth and continues to be one of Asia’s most well recognized management accounting and corporate services firms. Due to their continued growth an business expansion plans, our client is seeking an experienced finance professional to take a lead role in our client’s organization.
The CFO will be required to fulfill the following duties and responsibilities:
· Make sure that all aspects of the finance department are aligned with the company’s vision.
· Drive Business Expansion plans and analysis and make recommendations to senior management.
· Create and implement strategies to improve overall financial performance of the business.
· Work together with the CEO and other directors to meet the company objectives.
· Approve all budgeting and forecasting plans. Amend them as needed.
· Keep up to date with various financial news or changes in law/policy. Current strategies may need to be altered in response to such changes.
· Attend board meetings, annual conferences etc. and act as a representative on behalf of the company.
· Maintain high motivation levels of staff in the finance department.
· Ensure that all of the company’s finance staff have a clear sense of direction and defined company goals to work towards.
· Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
· Open to all nationalities with local (Thailand) expatriates or Thai Nationals.
· Qualified to degree level in an Accounting and / or related subject.
· 8 + years of accounting / finance related experience preferably within a Big Four or related Corporate Services / Accounting company.
· Chartered Accountants or candidates with a CPA / CMA / ACA certification are highly preferred.
· International exposure is a big plus.
· Excellent English Communication Skills (written and spoken).
This is a rare opportunity to work in a growing and established business that has been at the forefront of Asia’s Corporate Services sector for that past 20 years. The successful candidate will be rewarded with Profit Share Rewards, Quarterly Incentives as well a full set of benefits