|Job Type||Full time|
Our client is a globally known multinational clothing and accessories retailer that currently operates over 3,100 retail stores internationally. With brands that are widely well known, and stores that are continually growing into new market, our client is at the forefront of the fashion industry and continually entering and dominating new markets. Due to an overwhelming demand for their products, our client is aggressively expanding their SE Operations and is seeking an experienced IT leader join their global organization.
The Infrastructure Specialist will be required to fulfill the following duties and responsibilities:
• Design, implement, and maintain the organization's IT Network, Infrastructure and IT security roadmap and plan.
• Lead and handle all aspects of IT Network, Infrastructure and IT security of the organization.
• Develop and maintain IT Network, Infrastructure and IT security policy and accompany standards, procedures and guidance.
• Develop and direct implementation of IT Network, Infrastructure and IT security standards and best practices for the organization in compliance with global policy.
• Work with IT Application and security on projects that address identified risks and business security requirements.
• Manage security audits and vulnerability and threat assessments and directing responses to network or system intrusions.
• Provide day-to-day operational support which relates to IT Network, Infrastructure and IT security.
• Provide leadership, guidance and training to promote security awareness.
• Evaluating and implementing complementary tools and solutions to strengthen group and enterprising system performances and efficiency.
• Providing advisory, consultancy advice to colleagues group-wide/in-country related to technical standards hardware, systems administration and data center operations.
• Qualified to degree level in IT, Computer Science or a related subject.
• A minimum of 8+ years of IT experience in IT Network, Infrastructure and IT security preferably in a multinational retailer or similar business with multiple locations throughout Thailand.
• Strong leadership skills and the ability to work effectively with key stakeholders
• A strong understanding of the business impact of security tools, technologies and policies
• Strong leadership abilities, with the capability to provide guidance for information security team members and IT operations personnel, and work with minimal supervision.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively.
• Good English communication skills – written and spoken
• Previous experience with SAP and a previous SAP roll out is preferred as the candidate will oversee regional expansion plans.
The successful candidate will have the potential to develop their career in one of the world’s most distinguished retailers that rewards its employees with industry leading pay and benefits packages and overseas training and working opportunities.