|Job Type||Full time|
|Salary||up to 90,000 THB/Month|
Our client is a leading international company that supplies, as well as R&D on aquatic feed through the development of innovative products to support safe and sustainable aquaculture. With a presence of more than 30 years in Thailand, the company has an opening for a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager to take on the following role.
This FP&A Manager will be focusing on financial planning and/or financial analysis of business operations for the purpose of measuring and forecasting future business performance. This includes analysis of internal financial information, external economic conditions, their impact on business operations, and financial modeling to measure and forecast potential impacts of financial transactions and corporate development activities. This will involve the following key responsibilities:
· Produce and develop the monthly management reporting pack to headquarter.
· Collaborate with department heads to build the annual budget, rolling forecast, and consolidate them into headquarter package.
· Compare actual results against budgets and forecasts, and perform variance analysis to explain differences in performance, along with recommendations when results differ from Budget/Forecast.
· Work closely with the sales team to formulate the business's strategic plan and provide insight and analysis into the product and customer about the margin performance.
· Efficiently track daily sales to support the sales team to achieve sales goal.
· Calculate monthly sales incentive per each sales representative.
· Provide analysis of pricing strategy for products and customers.
· Produce the gross profit report by product, and customer and area.
· Support on NPD's pricing, what-if scenario.
· Support PMO and VCP initiatives.
· Assist in the coordination of sales and production to control the shortage.
· Bachelor’s degree
· 5+ years of financial analysis, management reporting, budgeting, and forecasting experience
· Previous experience in a Cost Control / Financial Analysts role in a manufacturing organization is preferred
· Thorough knowledge of finance, full sets of accounting, budgeting and forecasting
· Familiar with ERP SAP system
· Good English Communication Skills – Written and Spoken