|Job Type||Full time|
Our client is a multinational cosmetics / skin care company and is a global market leader in the beauty industry. With over 119,000 employees worldwide, the company has expanded rapidly and Thailand is currently a thriving market. They are now seeking an experienced Marketing Executive to assist with in the marketing of a new dermo-cosmetics skin care brand in the following role:
MARKETING EXECUTIVE – SKIN CARE
The Marketing Executive will be reporting to the Brand Manager and will client’s marketing strategies and activities that are revolved around the following responsibilities:
• Develop yearly brand plan, complete with outlined objectives, strategy and tactics, ensuring growth goals are met
• Develop and execute marketing plan to establish and maintain brand awareness.
• Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
• Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
• Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
• Creating a wide range of different marketing materials
• Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
• Competitor analysis with overall (MKT plan / Promotion / Distribution / Location / Strategy)
• Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
• Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field.
• 3+ years’ experience in brand management, experience in Skincare, Personal Care or Beauty/Cosmetics
• Candidate with marketing experiences in the dermo-cosmetics sector are preferred.
• Previous experience partnering with pharmacies and other specialty retail locations is essential.
• Must be a strategic thinker who can develop ideas for growth and drive
• Experience manage and developing a team.
• Must have strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to juggle numerous responsibilities.
• Strong knowledge in consumer buying habits. Product portfolios, trade, advertising, promotion etc.