|Job Type||Full time|
Our client is a world-famous European building automation and controls company currently employing over 20,000 people worldwide. In Thailand, they are selling high-end building automation solutions that include smart home controls, automated doors and gate closures, and other state of the art home automation products and they have a rare opening for an experienced marketing professional to take on the following role
The Marketing Manager will report to the Thailand General Manager and be responsible for our clients technical and support services in Thailand. The role will need to manage a sizable team of diverse people to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction are obtained. This will involve the following main tasks / responsibilities:
• Supporting the business unit in selling and marketing existing products by providing clear technical and sales documentation, effective training, appropriate technical material, etc.
• Providing responsive feedback and product support to marketing and business development and customers where required, working together with technical teams
• To manage training for B2B customers (Assemblers, System Integrators, Retailers) and to lead our client’s certification program.
• Interface with internal & external stakeholders regarding new products and enhancements
• Work with the management team to prepare a core brand message, marketing strategy and apply these into all aspects of media.
• Manage and generate all product information to be applied to all aspects of marketing.
• Assist on monitoring and reviewing the progress on the established strategies, through facilitating the development and implementation marketing plan.
• Manage with art team in storyboarding and concepts layouts for core media items (Brochure, social media, website etc.).
• Conduct market research to support and define brand and marketing strategy.
• Plan and implement a strong web presence through website and all industry leading blogs, forums and channels.
• Working with the relevant parties to develop an e-shop/webstore to ensure our B2B and B2C online tools are dimensioned to create value and improve efficiency.
• Coordinating with internal and external parties to ensure the successful execution of marketing activities.
• Qualified to degree level in an engineering related subject
• 5+ years of marketing experience preferably in B2B marketing in a delated sector.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills to collaborate with international teams and liaising with different levels of people
• Able to manage multi-tasks, highly self-motivated and attentive to details
• Possess credibility in the presence of the client
• Highly self-motivated, dynamic individual but able to work as part of a team
• Very Good English – written and spoken