|Job Type||Full time|
Our client is a multinational food manufacturing company headquartered in Europe. In Thailand, there is a growing manufacturing facility in Bangkok that produces food additives for our client’s customers globally. Due to an recent increase in the company’s manufacturing operations in Thailand our client is seeking an experienced production manager to fill the following role:
The Production Manager will report to the Plant Director and manage the production processes and people within our client’s manufacturing facility. The successful candidate will be required to fulfill the following duties and responsibilities:
• Review the current production processes in place and implement new systems in order to maximize efficiency.
• Ensure that health & safety regulations and General Manufacturing Practices (GMP) are adhered to at all times.
• Be prepared to meet the company’s objective of increasing production by 200% by 2018.
• Guarantee that all production schedules are optimized and delivered to strict timelines.
• Coordinate with our client’s overseas HQ’s on new products and R&D personnel.
• Coordinate very closely with the GM and report all progress on a regular basis.
• Coordinate with overseas quality and planning departments to increase operational efficiency.
• Qualified to degree level in Food Science or a related subject.
• 5 + years of experience within the food production sector, preferably with a multinational food processing / manufacturing group.
• Operational mindset and hands-on approach.
• Previous SAP user experience is preferred.
• Strong command of spoken / written English (Written English is mandatory).
This is an excellent opportunity to assume a role with growing responsibility. You will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package, travel opportunities and a performance bonus scheme.