|Job Type||Full time|
Our client is a multinational food flavoring and ingredients company which is headquartered in the Netherlands. In Thailand they have a small manufacturing facility with around 15 employees, however they plan to increase production by 300% over the next few years. Due to a growth of their Indonesian Business, they are seeking an experienced Indonesian Food Technologist to relocate to Thailand for a 2-year period to be trained and eventually return to Jakarta to lead their R&D operations for the Indonesian Market in the following role
The sought-after candidate will be trained for a 2 year period on Bangkok working under the Thai Application (R&D) Manager and then eventually be relocated to Jakarta to set up and lead an Application Center in Indonesia. The Technical Application Specialist will be representing the technical capabilities toward customers and support sales in the APAC Market working in coordination with the Asia and Overseas HQ’s in the following main capacities:
· Design Taste solutions in line with the customer requirements and specification
· Support sales in the realization of account plans through technical advice, trainings & presentations.
· Advice the customer on application of our Savory Taste Ingredient solutions
· Become technical application expert on defined market segments and our customers in your Market.
· Gathering all the necessary information on technical aspects of a Customer Brief which will lead to an effective and successful Application or Development project.
· Demonstrate and test ingredients in the most effective way to our customer by combining your application knowledge and our Process and Exter’s Development knowledge.
· Support Marketing and Product Development in introduction of new innovative savory ingredients from customer requirements to the final solution.
· Indonesian Nationals Only - willing for relocation to Bangkok for up to a 2-year period,
· Degree in Food Science or Food Technology
· 5+ years of experience in international business and a proven record in development of savory foods and seasonings
· Strong relationship builder, excellent communication, planning and organizing skills.
· Fluent in English – Written and Spoken