|Job Type||Full time|
Our client is a lathe multinational cosmetics / skin care company and is a global market leader in the beauty industry. With over 119,000 employees worldwide, the company has expanded rapidly and Thailand is currently a thriving market for the organization. Due to the company’s recent entrance with one of their demo-cosmetics brand to the Thailand market, our client is seeking an experienced Brand Manager to take on the following role:
SENIOR BRAND MANAGER – SKIN CARE
The Brand Manager will be reporting to the country General Manager (expat) and be required to take ownership of our client’s brand management that are revolved around the following responsibilities:
• Develop yearly brand plan, complete with outlined objectives, strategy and tactics, ensuring growth goals are met
• Manage all financial variables to meet specific sales and profit goals
• Develop and implement marketing strategies for advertising, merchandising, packaging, pricing, innovations etc.
• Track and analyze performance (P&L and consumption) and report monthly to management
• Manage inventory for brand, items for discontinuance, and items to be recycled into future marketing plans including customized account programs and/or sampling programs as well as creating inventory reduction programs with Trade Marketing
• Analyze industry/competitive trends, perform SWOT analysis and communicate findings.
• Develop an in-depth understanding of competitive product introductions/promotions and launches worldwide
• Lead the Thailand brand strategy through activation planning and execution. This may include sampling, promotions, displays etc.
• Conduct presentations to key customers and find innovative new ways to understand customer dynamics in order to maximize sales.
• Conduct market research in order to design, execute and interpret results.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field.
• 7-10 years’ experience in brand management, experience in Skincare, Personal Care or Beauty/Cosmetics from Luxury Brands. MBA preferred.
• Candidates coming from the dermo-cosmetics sector preferred.
• Strong knowledge of marketing principals, as well as strong strategic and analytical skills.
• Strong business acumen with experience in business analysis and strong skillset in P&L, SOI, and Budget management.
• Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
• Must be a strategic thinker who can develop ideas for growth and drive
• Experience manage and developing a team.
• Must have strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to juggle numerous responsibilities.
• Strong knowledge in consumer buying habits. Product portfolios, trade, advertising, promotion etc.