|Job Type||Full time|
|Salary||up to 130,000 THB/Month|
Our client is a multinational consumer electronics brand that manufactures a variety of home appliances under several brands and sold globally in the world’s retail sector. In Thailand our client sells their high-end appliances brands that range from laundry machines to kitchen and small appliances. Due to a recent opening and our client is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to lead their brand and marketing department in the following role:
The Senior Marketing Manager will report to the Managing Director and be required to lead our client’s marketing efforts and people through various channels (Modern and Traditional Trade) throughout Thailand. This will involve the following key responsibilities:
· Implement the business’s brand management strategy from the start until execution.
· Be responsible for all of the products in the domestic consumer appliances portfolio.
· Once the products reach maturity, find innovative ways to extend product shelf life.
· Be heavily involved with new product launches and coordinate with the Brand Manager to raise awareness.
· Assess market positioning of various products in the portfolio.
· Conduct market research to gain valuable feedback about various appliances.
· Use the collected data to understand consumer spending habits.
· Liaise with the regional team and coordinate with suppliers and amanage a team of Brand and Product Mangers and ensure their continued development.
· Qualified to a graduate degree level in Marketing
· 10+ years or marketing experiences in a B2C environment preferably with a background in high end appliances or a related sector.
· Strong background in retail marketing environments and partnerships across multiple categories in Thailand Modern Trade Channels.
· Previous experiences managing multi-branded good and management of a sizable marketing team is essential
· Excellent Command of English