|Job Type||Full time|
|Salary||up to 65,000 THB/Month|
Our client is one of world’s leading garment manufacturers which own many of the world’s most sought-after fashion and lifestyle brands. Our client’s manufacturing operations have been successfully expanding all over the world for a century with over 100,00 employees and have a strong presence here in Asia. Due to an expansion of their SE Asian third-party outsourced manufacturing operations, they is a new role for an experiences garment quality assurance professional to take on the following challenge
The Senior Quality Assurance Auditor will be reporting to the Regional Quality Assurance Manager based abroad and will be required to fulfill the following duties and responsibilities:
· Conduct quality controls and inspections plan for garment production starting from pre-production phase to finished product shipment phase.
· Implement and monitor the quality control process to ensure that the completed products meet established quality standards.
· Coordinate with vendors on review product samples ensuring they meet company’s specifications.
· Train and supervise employees in production line on quality standards.
· Carry out evaluation along with oversee uses of various kinds of measuring instruments.
· Resolve any issues occurred through inspection line and propose solutions to maximize business performance.
· Prepare quality audit reports and present to senior management.
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Industrial Engineering, Textile Science or a related field.
· At least 5 years of quality management / assurance experience gained in garment manufacturer.
· Strong Knowledge in garment production process i.e., Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Corrective Action Plan (CAP), quality control system, raw material, cost etc.
· Good command of written and spoken English and Thai.
· Excellent attention to detail and ability to work as a part of a team.
· Frequent domestic traveling is required.